More from this collection
Understanding Key Financial Statistics in the AEC Industry Webinar
Financial statistics and ratios are crucial to assessing your firm’s financial health. Zweig Group’s Financial Performance Report of AEC Firms helps firms compare their performance against industry norms, comparable firms, and specific performance categories. This webinar will highlight several key financial statistics, how they are calculated, and what the industry trends for each measure look like over the last five years.
- Discuss revenue factor and the different ways to calculate it
- Understand how to calculate the investment your firm is making in labor
- Understand how to forecast your firm’s workload
- Understand why a current ratio and a quick ratio are important
- Identify trends in each of these statistics within the AEC industry
HOW TO WATCH:
After your purchase this webinar, you will receive a PDF with instructions on how to watch the webinar and get a certificate of completion.
Tyler Thompson - Research Manager, Zweig Group
Andy Chavez - Analyst, Advisory Services, Zweig Group
CONTINUING EDUCATION: This webinar is worth .5 PDH/LU/CEU
Zweig Group webinars are eligible for Professional Development Hours (PDH) credits and Continuing Education Units (CEU). All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each webinar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the AIA & SHRM.
If you have any questions or concerns about watching the webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.466.6275.