More from this collection
Leadership Skills for AEC Professionals - VIRTUAL SEMINAR
Practical leadership skills are vital to the health and success of every company in any industry. Effective leaders motivate their teams to achieve exceptional results, inspire others to be better than they thought possible, and create an environment where their team is focused and working towards a common vision. Zweig Group’s team of management experts – who have extensive experience working with AEC firms providing solutions to the challenges facing AEC firms today – deliver practical solutions that technical professionals can put to work immediately to lead their firms to success.
This program provides AEC professionals with the skills to become more competent leaders and helps attendees develop and affirm the leadership skills, strategies, and techniques necessary to grow personally and professionally.
- Four-week program, with one, 90-meeting meeting each week of live content
- Taking place on a Zoom meeting, participants are able to network with the instructors as well as the other participants
- Six credit hours
- Space is limited for this program to keep a cohort-style learning environment. Register now to secure your place.
- Four live meetings with the Zweig Group instructors
- The same highly-rated seminar content will be taught in the convenience of your own home/office
- Polls, quizzes and interactive material that will keep participants engaged
- Participants will also get the recorded sessions to look back on for years to come
- Participants will receive a comprehensive seminar workbook
MODULE ONE: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM CT
MODULE TWO: Tuesday, June 15, 2021, from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM CT
MODULE THREE: Tuesday, June 22, 2021, from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM CT
MODULE FOUR: Tuesday, June 29, 2021, from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM CT
Phil Keil, Director, Strategic Services, Zweig Group
Randy Wilburn, Consultant, Zweig Group
- Leadership Theory
- Leadership Styles & Listening
- Public Speaking & Communication
- Role of Routine
- Decision Making
- Recruiting and Workforce Personalities
- Change Management
WHAT ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- Essential skills for leading high-performing organizations
- Enhanced listening and speaking skills
- How to lead in a time of crisis
- The importance of mentorship and mentoring programs
- Strategies for leading effecting change in an organization
- How to effectively recruit and retain top talent
- The importance of forming daily routines
- How to formulate effective decision-making strategies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is designed for leaders at all levels with an emphasis on aspiring, emerging, and mid-level leaders. It’s intended to prepare professionals for their increasing roles and responsibilities as team leaders and client managers.
GROUP DISCOUNTS: 15% off three or more attendees
Firms who register three or more attendees will receive a discount of 15% off each registration. Use discount code “ VIRTUALLEADERSHIP” for 15% off three or more registrations at checkout. If you have a group larger than 10, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom group bundle discount.
CONTINUING EDUCATION: Attendees of this seminar earn 6 LU/6 PDH/.6 CEU of continuing education credits
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
To be notified of future seminar dates, inquire about group pricing, In-House training options or for immediate assistance, please email email@example.com or call the Zweig Group team at 800.466.6275.