More from this collection
Change Management On-Demand Webinar
The way we work, do business, and interact is constantly evolving and changing. Leaders are the first we look to when we need to adopt a change or understand how change affects us personally. You and your team must understand how to lead and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
This seminar is designed to help you proactively lead your firm or team through change. You’ll learn what makes change challenging, several models and systems to lead change efforts, you’ll learn how to define and accept your role in change and gain practical frameworks for becoming an effective change leader.
- Gain an appreciation for the impact of change management on organizational results and the challenges associated with implementing change.
- Learn various models and systems for how to lead change including the purpose, benefits, and limitations of those models/systems.
- Understand the various roles within change management and how to lead and explain change.
- Learn steps you can take to prevent failure or rollback of change efforts.
- Gain a basic understanding of the law of diffusion of innovation, how to foster acceptance of an idea, and how to influence external change including the role of psychographic and social technographic variables.
WHO SHOULD WATCH:
AEC professionals that wants to be more effective in implementing change on any level.
HOW TO WATCH:
After your purchase this webinar, you will receive a PDF with instructions on how to watch the webinar and get a certificate of completion.
Phil Keil - Director, Strategic Services, Zweig Group
CONTINUING EDUCATION: This webinar is worth 1 PDH/LU/CEU
Zweig Group webinars are eligible for Professional Development Hours (PDH) credits and Continuing Education Units (CEU). All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each webinar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the AIA & SHRM.
If you have any questions or concerns about watching the webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.466.6275.