More from this collection
Advanced Project Management for AEC Professionals - VIRTUAL SEMINAR
Spots for this program are limited to 18 attendees. Reserve your spot as soon as possible.
The recommended prerequisite for this course is Zweig Group’s Project Management for AEC Professionals as this advanced-level content builds on and hones the skills developed in this course. This course is ideal for people that have existing experience leading projects and teams. A new advanced skills training course for project managers led by a panel of three experts backed by a ton of research on how to best train project managers to be more effective and efficient. This advanced project management course is designed to take a Project Manager to the next level, with a focus on anticipating problems, communicating with leadership and other important stakeholders, and transitioning from managing to leading people and projects. It will focus on the nuances of different situations that commonly arise and how to adapt and optimize your responses to situations in order to maximize the impact of core PM skills. This will address ways to change your approach to be more effective in leading projects in greater magnitude of budget and importance and discuss precision in communication. This course features elements not offered in any other project management course, including being led by an industry expert with almost 2 decades of project management experience, and two psychologists with expertise in people skills, behavior change, group dynamics, and implementation science.
Specifically, this course offers:
- Education and training regarding skills that can be immediately implemented
- Collaborative problem-solving and skill practice
- Individualized feedback
- Tailored and specific examples
- Ongoing implementation assistance throughout the course
- Small cohort class (18 attendee limit)
FORMAT AND CONTENT:
This is a four-week program consisting of four, 90-minute live, virtual modules, one module per week, led by the seminar instructor team. These meetings will be a mix of presentations, discussions, small group breakout discussions and exercises, and open-ended Q&Asessions. This is the same great content that is taught during our in-person Project Management for AEC Professionals seminar. This course is taught by Zweig Group’s strategic partner; Start 2 Rise.
The course is presented in lectures, tutorials, individual exercises, role plays, and case study workshop sessions. Attendees will leave armed with a comprehensive understanding of the foundational characteristics, skills, and techniques successful project managers must have to succeed in their role.
This course is taught by Zweig Group’s strategic partner; Start 2 Rise.
- Taking place on a Zoom meeting, participants are able to network with the instructors as well as the other participants
- Cohort-based format with tools that allow for ongoing networking, collaborative problem solving, and discussion for the length of the program
- Four-week program, with one and a half-hour meetings each week of live content
- Six credit hours
- Space is limited for this program to keep a cohort-style learning environment. Register now to secure your place.
- Four live meetings with the Start 2 Rise instructors
- The same highly-rated seminar content will be taught in the convenience of your own home/office Polls, quizzes, and interactive material that will keep participants engaged
- Four, 90-minute live group lessons that blend up to date industry data with empirically supported methods and techniques, delivered by expert instructors. This course is based on the latest in adult learning methodologies, including interactive polling, discussion, reflection, and open forum Q&A opportunities.
- Continuous electronic access to instructors for the duration of the course to ask questions and troubleshoot performance issues.
- *Unlike most Zweig Group virtual seminars, this course does NOT include recordings of the modules*
AUGUST SESSION SCHEDULE:
MODULE ONE: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 from 11:00 AM-12:30 PM CT
MODULE TWO: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 from 11:00 AM-12:30 PM CT
MODULE THREE: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 from 11:00 AM-12:30 PM CT
MODULE FOUR: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 from 11:00 AM-12:30 PM CT
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Projects managers with experience leading projects and teams that are looking to learn advanced skills.
- Professionals wanting to enhance their knowledge of project management.
- Design and technical professionals as well as managers, architects, engineers, planners, scientists, surveyors, and designers.
Organizations that register three (3) or more attendees for the program receive their choice of complimentary bonus offers from Zweig Group and Start 2 Rise, including:
- Complimentary virtual training session of your choice for up to 50 attendees from the registering organization.
- Implementation session with the registered attendees and their project teams to aid in embedment of the new tools and new skills within their organization.
- Problem-solving session with the attendees, their teams, or other representatives of the organization to assist the organization in solving any Project Management-related problem that the organization is facing.
- Facilitated team debrief with one team from the registering organization on a live project that the organization is currently completing.
CONTINUING EDUCATION: Attendees of this seminar earn 6 LU/6 PDH/.6 CEU of continuing education credits
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
To be notified of future seminar dates, inquire about group pricing, In-House training options or for immediate assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Zweig Group team at 800.466.6275.