More from this collection
Virtual CEO Roundtable
Special Focus Series: Building a Best Firm To Work For
This special edition virtual CEO roundtable will focus on what it takes to be a best firm to work for. The four-session virtual series will be led by Dan Williams, retired CEO of Garver, a #1 national Best Firm To Work For. Along with Zweig Group leaders, the sessions will develop powerful recruiting and retention strategies, and explore what a best firm to work for looks like post-pandemic.
Eight (8) Credit hours - This is a four-week program of two hours each week of live Zoom meetings with our advisors and your industry peers. Attendees will get pre-release access to the 2021 Best Firm Industry Benchmarking Report and will get exclusive access to a special report benchmarking their firm’s 2021 data.
The CEO Roundtable is a unique opportunity for AEC firm leaders to engage and interact with industry peers to discuss current issues facing firms today, explore industry trends and next practices, and confront the biggest challenges they face leading their firms. Zweig Group’s Executive Consultant, Dan Williams PE, moderates the program guiding group conversations, encouraging integration and networking, and ensuring attendees gain valuable insight, new ideas and tools – and a new network of colleagues – to foster effective leadership at their respective firms. Come prepared to discuss your biggest challenges and successes during this highly interactive session and be prepared to think creatively as to what a best firm to work for looks like in the future. With you in control of the subject matter, roundtable discussions strike at the heart of what you need to effect change in your organization.
- Four-week program, with a two-hour meeting each week during May
- Taking place on live Zoom meetings, participants are able to network with the instructors as well as the other participants
- Eight (8) credit hours (8 PDH/LU/CEU)
- Space is limited for this program to keep a cohort-style learning environment. Register now to secure your place.
- Four live meetings with the Zweig Group advisors
- Polls, quizzes and interactive material that will keep participants engaged
- Pre-release access to the 2021 Best Firm Industry Benchmarking Report
- Exclusive access to a special report benchmarking their firm’s 2021 data
ROUNDTABLE ONE: Wednesday, May 5, 2021, from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM CT
ROUNDTABLE TWO: Wednesday, May 12, 2021, from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM CT
ROUNDTABLE THREE: Wednesday, May 19, 2021, from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM CT
ROUNDTABLE FOUR: Wednesday, May 26, 2021, from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM CT
Dan Williams, Executive Consultant (Facilitator)
Chad Clinehens, President & CEO, Zweig Group
Jamie Claire Kiser, Managing Principal, Advisory Services, Zweig Group
Chad Coldiron, Director, Executive Search, Zweig Group
- Recruiting and Retention
- Workplace Design
- Flexible Policies
- Designing Culture
- Firm Organization
- Leading Change
- Remote Workforce
- Board and Governance Issues
- Time Management and Balancing Work/Home Life
- Dealing with Conflicts
- Managing Firm Growth (through organic and acquisitions)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Presidents and CEOs of AEC, planning, and environmental consulting firms
WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Build peer relationships and share ideas with CEOs from AEC firms across the country
- Learn what it takes to build a legacy around being a best firm to work for
- Discuss industry next practices that the most successful firms use to stay on top
CONTINUING EDUCATION: Attendees of this seminar earn 8 LU/8 PDH/.8 CEU of continuing education credits
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects (AIA).