More from this collection
Elevate Your Recruiting and Retention Strategy
DATE | LOCATION | VENUE TBD
- February 26 | Seattle, Washington
- April 23 | Toronto, Canada
- June 24 | Denver, Colorado
- August 20 | Orlando, Florida
- October 22 | Los Angeles
Zweig Group’s research shows that recruiting and retention are the #1 challenges AEC firms face in 2019. With a shortage of design and construction professionals – at all experience levels – the industry is in a talent war. To successfully recruit talent, your firm must develop a multi-tactic strategy to get people in the door. But, once you’ve landed that new recruit, how do you retain them? This workshop arms attendees with a plan to both recruit new talent and also convert new and existing employees into highly engaged brand ambassadors of your firm by developing an internal employee-experience program to ensure your hard-won team members are with your firm for the long-haul.
Discussion topics include:
- The current state of recruiting in the AEC industry
- Top recruitment strategies to attract talent
- Tactics Best Firms to Work For employ to retain talent
- Using technical staff as part of your recruiting and retention strategies
- How employee experience drives retention
Who should attend?
- HR Managers
- Technical Hiring Managers
Why attend this Recruiting and Retention Seminar?
- Develop a next-level recruitment strategy
- Learn to put a Doer-Recruiter Model to work in your firm
- Explore strategies to engage and retain a multi-generational workforce
- Build a retention program focused on employee experience journey mapping
- A comprehensive seminar workbook
- Special discount on all Zweig Group survey and publications
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
- Access to a discounted rate on hotel lodging once registered for the event
*Registration fee does NOT include hotel lodging.
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE:
7:30 am – 8:00 am Registration & Networking Breakfast
8:00 am – 8:30 am Welcome & Introductions
8:30 am – 9:30 am Facts about Recruiting & Retention
9:30 am – 10:45 am Leading with Mission and Purpose to Attract the best Talent
10:45 am – 11:00 am Break
11:00 am – 12:30 pm Next-level Recruitment Strategy
12:30 pm – 1:00 pm Lunch
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Building an army of Doer-Recruiters
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Engage and Retain a Multi-Generational Workforce
3:00 pm – 3:15 pm Break
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm Retention through Employee Experience Journey Mapping
4:30 pm – 5:00 pm Closing
Zweig Group will be hosting the February 26th Seminar in Seattle, Washington at Impact Hub Seattle: 220 2nd Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104
Attendees of this training seminar earn 6 LU/6 PDH/.6 CEU of continuing education credits.
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects, and SMPS.