More from this collection
Ownership Transition Strategies
**Due to the continuing concerns of the COVID-19, Zweig Group has decided to postpone all in-person seminars to the Spring of 2021. We are diligently working to make all seminars available via virtual offerings. Click here to view online learning opportunities.
Zweig Group examines the ever-complex environment of ownership transition in an AEC firm. The presentation covers a range of topics, giving attendees a new view of ownership transition and how an effective plan can be put into place. Whether the attendees are young, up and coming project architects or principals looking at their impending transition, the content gives everyone an introspective view of their career.
Discussion topics include:
1. Industry data on owners (overview)
2. Issues with transitions: Procrastination, greed, unrealistic expectations, lack of preparation, etc.
3. Transition options (ESOP, private equity, M&A, traditional): Why each one makes sense, or not
4. Traditional ownership transition in detail: Strategic planning, financial modeling, education, presentation
5. Valuation applications and techniques: Why are values different for different scenarios or types of transitions?
- A comprehensive seminar workbook
- Special discount on all Zweig Group survey and publications
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
- Access to a discounted rate on hotel lodging once registered for the event
*Registration fee does NOT include hotel lodging.
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE:
7:30 am – 8:30 am Breakfast
8:30 am – 8:45 am Welcome & Introductions
8:45 am – 12:00 pm Learning Sessions
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Lunch
1:00 pm – 4:30 pm Learning Sessions
Attendees of The Principals Academy earn 6 LU/6 PDH/.6 CEU of continuing education credits!
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects, and SMPS.