More from this collection
Elevate Learning Series: Creating a Championship Interview Team
DATE | LOCATION
- October 21 | Los Angeles, California
- November 19 | Dallas, Texas
People want to work with who they like and trust, and we aim for connection – not perfection. Learn how to create high impact conversations through presentations with Zweig Group's Championship Interview Training Program.
Presentations are more than just the skill of the presenter or a PowerPoint file. Successful presentations go through a process. Before you start practicing for your big project interview, you must layout your strategy – conducting your research, identifying your differentiators, and defining your win theme. Just because you were shortlisted, doesn’t mean you have this in the bag. Many firms make this mistake and lose the project in the interview stage.
This workshop will take participants through the development of client-specific content, including strategy, storyboarding, and choreography. Attendees will also be equipped with basic techniques to help them improve upon their speaking, followed by individual practice to help improve their confidence. Teams will then compete in a competition of mock presentations with a mock panel including Q&A.
Through a combination of coaching, role-play, mock interviews, and competition, participants learn how to create high impact conversations through presentations that lead to winning project pursuits with client connection, confidence, and differentiation.
- Develop the skills and techniques to lead your team to the win
- Learn how to develop a winning client-specific interview strategy and storyboard
- Improve speaking skills and confidence
- How to handle Q&A confidently
- 8:00 am – 8:15 am Networking Breakfast
- 8:15 am – 8:45 am Welcome / Introductions / Icebreaker
- 8:45 am – 10:00 Preparation & Strategy
- 10:00 am – 10:45 am Storyboarding
- 10:45 am – 11:30 pm Visual Strategy
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm Lunch
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm Choreography
- 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm Public Speaking
- 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm Practice
- 2:45 pm – 3:45 pm Perform
- 3:45 pm – 4:00 pm Celebrate Success
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Technical professionals participating in project interviews
- Market leaders
- Business Developers
- Marketers leading teams
Jen Newman, Managing Director, Zweig Group
Jen draws from her 20 + years of AEC-industry experience to help firms grow their people and profits. To Jen, there is no greater satisfaction than helping others achieve their goals. She has developed a reputation for helping organizations improve processes, create better leaders, train and retain talent, convert doers into successful doer-sellers, differentiate through client experience, create award winning campaigns, increase brand loyalty and develop winning strategies that lead to successful firm growth. She works with every client to develop recommendations for customized programs and services specific to their needs. With an energetic and enthusiastic style, she makes growth fun.
COURSE FEE INCLUDES:
- A comprehensive seminar workbook
- Special discount on all Zweig Group survey and publications
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
- Access to a discounted rate on hotel lodging once registered for the event
*Registration fee does NOT include hotel lodging.
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - OCTOBER 21, 2020
Venue: More information coming soon.
Lodging: More information coming soon.
DALLAS, TEXAS - NOVEMBER 19, 2020
Venue: Bank of America Plaza, 901 Main St. Suite #4200 Dallas, TX 75202
Lodging: Zweig Group is partnering with the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Dallas for a discounted room rate of $229/night for attendees. Link to book your discounted room will be sent shortly.
Attendees of this training seminar earn 6 LU/6 PDH/.6 CEU of continuing education credits.
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects, and SMPS.