More from this collection
CEO Roundtable Retreat
DATE | LOCATION | VENUE
- November 7-8 | Houston, Texas | Hotel Sorella City Centre
DATE | LOCATION | VENUE TBD
- April 2-3 | Atlanta, Georgia
- November 12-13 | Napa, California
The CEO Roundtable Retreat is a unique opportunity for AEC firm leaders to engage and interact with industry peers to discuss current issues facing firms today, explore industry trends and next practices, and confront the biggest challenges they face leading their firms. Zweig Group’s CEO Chad Clinehens, PE, moderates the program guiding group conversations, encouraging integration and networking, and ensuring attendees gain valuable insight, new ideas and tools – and a new network of colleagues – to foster effective leadership at their respective firms.
Come prepared to discuss your biggest challenges and successes during this highly interactive session. With you in control of the subject matter, roundtable discussions strike at the heart of what you need to effect change in your organization.
Past attendees of CEO Roundtable events state “there is no better forum for dialogue than with peers experiencing the same issues I am” and “the statistics provided by Zweig Group through their continual research of firms and firm leaders gives me the exact benchmarking data I need to justify change and action in my firm.”
In addition to hard-hitting advice and focused group discussions, the CEO Roundtable experience also includes a day-long networking experience (with a trip to NASA in the works and a brewery tour on tap for the Houston event).
In addition to issues YOU bring to discuss, topics include:
- Firm Organization
- Leading Change
- Growing Your Successor
- Ownership Transition planning
- Building the C-suite
- Board and Governance Issues
- Time Management and Balancing Work/Home Life
- Dealing with Conflicts
- Managing Firm Growth (through organic and acquisitions)
- Post-CEO Roles in the AEC Industry
Who should attend?
Presidents and CEOs of AEC, planning, and environmental consulting firms
*Zweig Group recommends CEOs and their designated successor(s) or Chief Operating Officer attend the program together.
Why attend the CEO Roundtable?
- Build peer relationships with CEOs from AEC firms across the country
- Learn what it takes to be the senior leader of a firm
- Discuss industry next practices that the most successful firms use to stay on top
- Share with and learn from the fastest-growing firms in the A/E industry
- Gain a better understanding of the ownership transition process
- Meet & Greet Cocktail Party | Wednesday Evening
- Breakfast & Lunch (both days)
- Day One – Roundtable Discussion
- Day Two – Networking Activity
*Registration fee does NOT include lodging
Attendees of CEO Roundtable earn 12 PDH/1.2 CEU of continuing education credits!
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects.
Venue/Lodging: For our New Orleans Program, Zweig Group has partnered with Hotel Sorella City Centre to offer attendees a discounted rate of $189/night.
Guests are able to book their reservations directly by using the following link: Zweig Group. OR by calling the toll-free number at 1.866.842.0100 and asking for the Zweig Group guest room block
*The hotel reservation cutoff is October 16, 2019.
Hotel Sorella CityCentre 800 Sorella Court Houston TX 77024
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE:
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm Welcome Meet & Greet Cocktail Gathering
9:00 am – 10:00 am Breakfast
10:00 am – 10:30am Welcome & Introductions
10:30 am – 12:00 pm CEO Roundtable
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Roundtable Lunch
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm Private Brewery Tour
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm Private Roundtable Dinner
7:30 am – 8:30 am Breakfast
9:00 am – 11:00 am CEO Roundtable
11:00 am - 12:00 pm Lunch
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm Roundtable Wrap Up