More from this collection
2020 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey Report
Release date: May 2020
Participate in any survey and save. Click here to see surveys open for participation.
Zweig Group surveyed AEC Industry firms on their workplace policies, benefits, HR staff composition, HR operating expenses, and other important workplace issues and challenges. Data was collected from firms of every size, type, and region of the country completed the questionnaire. A separate survey focusing on travel reimbursement collected responses from firms as well. The results of both these surveys were tabulated and analyzed for this publication.
This publication also includes a collection of articles and interviews from successful AEC firm leaders on what workplace policies, procedures, and benefits have helped their firms run smoothly.
The results of this study will help you benchmark your AEC firm in all areas related to benefits and compensation. The 2020 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey Report of AEC Firms provides you with industry statistics on policies and procedures, so you can support your policy decisions with hard data.
Use the 2020 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey Report to
- Ensure your firm's benefits and policies are competitive with industry norms, to help you recruit and retain employees.
- Identify HR operating expenses that you can — or can’t — afford to cut
- Benchmark your firm’s medical, dental, and life insurance packages.
- Support your firm’s paid-time-off and other policies with hard data on industry norms
- Find out if firms are projecting benefits increases and make sure your budget aligns with the industry
- Get data on HR directors’ typical backgrounds, education, roles, and compensation.
The key to growing your firm and reaching your strategic goals often rests with the quality of your employees, and the quality of your firm's policies, procedures, and benefits is critical to hiring and retaining a top-notch workforce. The data presented in the 2020 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey Report is broken down by firm type, size, region, and other important factors, so you can make accurate comparisons between your firm and others.