Hiring and Keeping Great Talent
Leverage an array of strategies, skills, and knowledge to build and retain a strong organizational team.
DATES | LOCATION | VENUE
- July 16, 2019 | Minneapolis, MN | TBD
- August 28, 2019 | Dallas, TX | TBD
- Sept. 17, 2019 | Scottsdale, AZ | TBD
- Nov. 12, 2019| Raleigh, NC | AIA
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Talent Acquisition Professionals
- Human Resource Directors
- Project Managers with Hiring Responsibilities
- Brand Ambassadors
Gaps in talent put your strategic goals at risk. Learn new strategies for hiring and retaining strong talent in today’s tight labor market.
TOP 10 REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Learn best practices in talent acquisition and retention
- Build a talent acquisition strategy to attract top talent
- Explore the recruiting life cycle
- Learn steps to improve your candidate experience and employment branding
- Develop a candidate experience map
- Harness current AEC recruiting data to impact talent acquisition strategies
- Learn to use career development as a recruitment tool
- Streamline the interview process to result in successful hires
- Leverage social media in the recruitment and retention process
- Develop internal brand ambassadors and employ them at every phase of your recruitment process
COURSE FEE INCLUDES:
- A comprehensive seminar workbook
- Special discount on all Zweig Group survey and publications
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
- Access to a discounted rate on hotel lodging once registered for the event.
- *Registration fee does NOT include hotel lodging.
PRESENTER: Randy Wilburn
EARN CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS!
Attendees of Hiring and Keeping Great Talent earn 6 PDHs / .6 CEUs
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each workshop. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects.