*** NEW PROGRAM ***
DATE | LOCATION | VENUESOLD OUT - June 20 - 21 | Chicago | Swissotel -
Business Development strategies that impact the bottom line
During the next 10 years, over 50% of architectural, engineering, and construction firms are expected to increase their use of doer-sellers, yet many do not have the training or skills to succeed. In order to grow into a position of leadership, they need the skills and know-how to strategize, build and deepen relationships, and win more work. Zweig Group’s Elevating Doer-Sellers – Business Development Strategies that Impact the Bottom Line is designed specifically for technical professionals in A/E/C firms. Participants will walk away with business development strategies and techniques that will empower them to grow their careers as they help their firms grow. Whether you are a project manager just starting to engage in business development or you are a firm leader who is responsible for bringing in the majority of the work or you lead a business development team, this workshop is for you. Join Jen Newman, Managing Director of Zweig Group as she leads this two-day workshop. Jen has spent much of her 20-year career in the A/E/C helping convert technical professionals into successful doer-sellers that then take their firms to new heights.
- Business development, marketing, and branding – What’s the difference?
- Implementing a strategic business development program
- Developing your individual business development plan
- Maximizing client relationships
- Client capture planning
- Power positioning
- Intentional networking
- Creating client personas as part of your marketing strategy
- Creating powerful moments in your client’s journey
- Persuasive, powerful, pursuit strategy
COURSE FEE INCLUDES:
- A comprehensive seminar workbook
- Special discount on all Zweig Group survey and publications
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
- Access to a discounted rate on hotel lodging once registered for the event
- *Registration fee does NOT include hotel lodging.
RECEIVE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS!
Two Day: 12 PDHs/ 12 CEUs Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each course.