More from this collection
Elevating Doer-Sellers: Intensive 2 Day Workshop
DATE | LOCATION | VENUE TBD
- April 8-9 | San Fransisco, California
- August 5-6 | Chicago, Illinois
Business Development Strategies that Impact the Bottom Line
During the next 10 years, over 50% of AEC firms are expected to increase their use of doer-sellers, yet many do not have the training or skills to succeed. In order to grow into a position of leadership, they need the skills and know-how to strategize, build and deepen relationships, and win more work. Zweig Group’s Elevating Doer-Sellers – Business Development Strategies that Impact the Bottom Line is designed specifically for technical professionals in AEC firms.
Participants walk away with business development strategies and techniques that empower them to grow their careers as they help grow their firms. Whether you’re a project manager just starting to engage in business development or a firm leader who is responsible for bringing in the majority of the work or you lead a business development team, this workshop is for you.
Join Zweig Group’s Managing Director Jen Newman, CPSM, as she leads this two-day workshop. Jen has spent much of her 20-year career in the AEC industry helping convert technical professionals into successful Doer-Sellers who lead their firms to grow and thrive.
Discussion topics include:
- Business development, marketing, and branding – What’s the difference?
- Implementing a strategic business development program
- Developing your individual business development plan
- Maximizing client relationships
- Client capture planning
- Power positioning
- Intentional networking
- Creating client personas as part of your marketing strategy
- Creating powerful moments in your client’s journey
- Persuasive, powerful, pursuit strategy
- A comprehensive seminar workbook
- Special discount on all Zweig Group survey and publications
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
*Registration fee does NOT include lodging
VENUE(S): More information coming soon.
Attendees of this training seminar earn 12 LU/12 PDH/1.2 CEU of continuing education credits.
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects, and SMPS.