More from this collection
CFO Roundtable Retreat
The CFO Roundtable Retreat is a unique opportunity for AEC firm leaders to engage and interact with industry peers to discuss current issues facing firms today, explore industry trends and next practices, and confront the biggest challenges they face leading their firms.
Zweig Group’s CEO Chad Clinehens, PE, moderates the program guiding group conversations, encouraging integration and networking, and ensuring attendees gain valuable insight, new ideas and tools – and a new network of colleagues – to foster effective leadership at their respective firms.
Come prepared to discuss your biggest challenges and successes during this highly interactive session. With you in control of the subject matter, roundtable discussions strike at the heart of what you need to effect change in your organization.
Attendees limited to 15, so purchase your registration NOW!
In addition to issues YOU bring to discuss, topics include:
- Firm Organization
- Leading Change
- Growing Your Successor
- Ownership Transition planning
- Building the C-suite
- Board and Governance Issues
- Time Management and Balancing Work/Home Life
- Dealing with Conflicts
- Managing Firm Growth (through organic and acquisitions)
Who should attend?
Presidents and CFOs of AEC, planning, and environmental consulting firms
Why attend the CFO Roundtable?
- Build peer relationships with CFOs from AEC firms across the country
- Learn what it takes to be the senior leader of a firm
- Discuss industry next practices that the most successful firms use to stay on top
- Share with and learn from the fastest-growing firms in the A/E industry
- Gain a better understanding of the ownership transition process
- Meet & Greet Cocktail Party | Wednesday Evening
- Breakfast & Lunch (both days)
- Day One – Roundtable Discussion
- Day Two – Networking Activity
*Registration fee does NOT include lodging
Attendees of CFO Roundtable earn 12 PDH/12 LU/1.2 CEU of continuing education credits!
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects.
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE:
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm Welcome Cocktail Reception
8:00 am – 9:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am – 12:00 pm CEO Roundtable
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Roundtable Lunch
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm Networking Activity
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm Private Roundtable Dinner
7:30 am – 8:30 am Breakfast
8:30 am – 12:30 am CEO Roundtable
12:30 am - 1:30 pm Working Lunch
1:30 pm – 2:00 pm Roundtable Wrap Up
Attendees of this training seminar earn 12 LU/12 PDH/1.2 CEU of continuing education credits.
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects, and SMPS.