* We recommend CEOs and their designated successor(s) or Chief Operating Officer (COO) attend the program together.
More from this collection
CEO Roundtable Retreat - COMING SOON!
DATE | LOCATION | VENUE
The CEO Roundtable Retreat is designed to be an inspiring experience — with presentations and one on one interaction with industry experts, and ample networking time and candid conversation. We want you to leave the experience armed with new ideas, new tools, and new friends… all to help you become a more effective leader of a more successful company. Meeting other CEOs from AEC firms across the U.S., enjoying a variety of activities and discussions together, and getting hard-hitting advice from Chad Clinehens, Zweig Group, CEO, and other experienced consultants, will be just some of the powerful takeaways from this one-of-a-kind event.
In addition to the social activities planned for the event, we will couple this experience with conversations about the most pressing issues and ideas in AEC firms today. With you in control of the subject matter, we plan to conduct roundtable discussions on a variety of topics that will strike at the heart of what you need to take back to the office and effect change in your organization.
Topic areas include:
- Firm organization
- Leading change
- Delegating, growing your successor, and ownership transition planning
- Building the C-suite
- Board and governance issues
- Time management and balancing work & home life
- Dealing with conflicts
- Managing firm growth through organic and acquisitions
- Post-CEO roles in the industry
Why attend the CEO Roundtable?
- Network with CEOs from peer A/E firms
- Learn what it takes to be the senior leader of a firm
- Discuss industry best practices that the most-successful firms use to stay on top
- Share with and learn from the fastest growing firms in the A/E industry
- Gain a better understanding of the ownership transition process
Who should attend?
Presidents and CEOs of architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting businesses.
We integrate education and networking with senior C-suite executives in the architecture, engineering, and business environment. We will provide you with a rich and meaningful experience that brings learning and personal growth to life.
Your CEO Roundtable Retreat registration includes:
- Breakfast (Thursday and Friday)
- Lunch (Thursday and Friday)
- Pre – “Meet & Greet” Cocktail Party | Wednesday
- Day One – Roundtable Discussion | Thursday
- Day Two – Activity | Friday
- Audio Transcript of Roundtable Discussion
- Access to a discounted room rate with the partnering hotel once registered for the event.
- *Registration fee does NOT include lodging.
Continuing education credits!
Attendees of CEO Roundtable earn 12 PDH / 1.2 CEUs
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects.