The 2019 Best Performing Firms Report will help you:
Find out how the best firms operate in every area of firm management—from project management to ownership to compensation
Make sure your firm is aiming for higher than the industry averages when setting goals for growth in 2020 and beyond.
Find out how much award-winning, fastest-growing, and most-profitable firms are spending on marketing, information technology, compensation, and more
Get the secrets on how award winning, high growth, and high profit firms handle billing, personnel policies & procedures, branch offices, and other areas of management
Make sure your firm is setting high standards and not settling to be just "average!"
2020 Best Firms To Work For
Deadline is May 1st!
The Best Firms to Work For award recognizes the top AEC firms in the US and Canada based on their workplace practices, employee benefits, employee retention rates, and much more.
Firms will be ranked according to their category based on a combination score comprised of 25% corporate survey and 75% employee surveys.
Best Firms To Work For Benefits
- The Largest employee survey in the AEC Industry–Over 2 million data points gathered in 2018!
- Access to employee insight through their own words
- The Most affordable employee survey in the industry
- Completely customizable options
- Great tool for recruitment, retention, and marketing!
- Benchmarking your firms against firms of similar size, disciplines, and region
- Recognition at the Awards Conference
- Incredible public relations exposure in press releases, in our weekly newsletter, and our monthly magazine
- Signs, stickers, trophies, plaques, and other collateral for your office(s)
- The Best Firms To Work For logo to use on all of your promotional material
New for 2020. We will have an overall ranking of firms followed by sub-rankings (Firm size, discipline, region). You only have to register once. There will be additional sub-category benchmarking reports available for purchase both individually or in bundles.
We will also start offering Zweig Group Analysis of your employee survey results. This analysis will include a SWOT analysis as well as recommendations and a phone call to discuss the report with you. Let us help you analyze all of the data you get from this survey and use our experience to help you formulate a plan to make your firm a better place to work! This option starts at $1,500. Calls us to find out more!
The Best Firms to Work For award recognizes the top architecture, structural engineering, geotechnical, landscape architecture/planning, civil engineering, environmental, and multi-discipline firms in the US and Canada based on their workplace practices, employee benefits, employee retention rates, and much more.
Participating in the award process is an effective and efficient way to gain employee insight. All participating firms receive a summary report of their employees’ survey responses.
- Standard with your application fee is a report containing summary responses to all the numerical rating and multiple choice questions from the employee survey. Open response reports are available for only $250.
- You can also choose to have your employee survey reports broken down by specific offices if you have multiple offices. There must be at least 10 completed surveys from each office for this option. Office Reports are available for only $100 per office.
- Did you know Zweig Group also offers custom survey add-ons? For $400 you can add on 5 custom questions to the end of your employee survey. For $600 you can add ten questions. This is a great way to get the most out of the employee survey portion of this award application process.
Corporate and employee surveys sent out when you register.
May 1st, 2019- Corporate and all employee surveys due
Winners are based on a combined score from the Corporate Survey and the Employee Survey.
Awards will be conferred at the 2020 Elevate AEC Conference.