More from this collection
Leadership Skills for AEC Professionals - VIRTUAL SEMINAR (Starting October 29, 2020)
THIS SEMINAR SESSION HAS PASSED. To view all current online learning opportunities click here: https://shop.zweiggroup.com/collections/webinars or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified of the next session.
Practical leadership skills are vital to the health and success of every company in any industry. Effective leaders motivate their teams to achieve exceptional results, inspire others to be better than they thought possible, and create an environment where their team is focused and working towards a common vision. Zweig Group’s team of management experts – who have extensive experience working with AEC firms providing solutions to the challenges facing AEC firms today – deliver practical solutions that technical professionals can put to work immediately to lead their firms to success.
This program provides AEC professionals with the skills to become more competent leaders and helps attendees develop and affirm the leadership skills, strategies, and techniques necessary to grow personally and professionally.
- Four-week program, with one-hour meetings each week of live content
- Taking place on a Zoom meeting, participants are able to network with the instructors as well as the other participants
- Four credit hours
- Four live meetings with the Zweig Group instructors
- The same highly-rated seminar content will be taught in the convenience of your own home/office
- Polls, quizzes and interactive material that will keep participants engaged
- Participants will also get the recorded sessions to look back on for years to come
- A comprehensive seminar workbook
Module One: Thursday, October 29th, 2020 from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT
Module Two: Thursday, November 5th, 2020 from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT
Module Three: Thursday, November 12th, 2020 from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT
Module Four: Thursday, November 19th, 2020 from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT
Phil Keil, Director, Strategic Services, Zweig Group
Discussion Topics Include:
- Leadership Theory
- Leadership Styles & Listening
- Public Speaking & Communication
- Role of Routine
- Decision Making
- Recruiting and Workforce Personalities
- Change Management
What attendees will learn from this program:
- Essential skills for leading high-performing organizations
- Enhanced listening and speaking skills
- How to lead in a time of crisis
- The importance of mentorship and mentoring programs
- Strategies for leading effecting change in an organization
- How to effectively recruit and retain top talent
- The importance of forming daily routines
- How to formulate effective decision-making strategies
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for leaders at all levels with an emphasis on aspiring, emerging, and mid-level leaders. It’s intended to prepare professionals for their increasing roles and responsibilities as team leaders and client managers.
$499/participant and a discount of 20% off each registration if a firm registers 3 or more people. Use discount code VIRTUALLEADERSHIP for 20% off 3 or more registrations at checkout.
Attendees of this seminar earn 4 LU/4 PDH/.4 CEU of continuing education credits!
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the AIA, and SMPS.