More from this collection
2019 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey
Release date: March 8, 2019 (digital)
March 22, 2019 (print)
Participate in any survey and save $320. Click here to see surveys open for participation.
Zweig Group surveyed AEC Industry firms on their workplace policies, benefits, HR staff composition, HR operating expenses, and other important workplace issues and challenges. Data was collected between February 2018 and February 2019, and 110 firms of every size, type, and region of the country completed the questionnaire. A separate survey focusing on travel reimbursement collected responses from 140 firms. The results of both these surveys were tabulated and analyzed for this publication.
This publication also includes a collection of articles and interviews from successful AEC firm leaders on what workplace policies, procedures, and benefits have helped their firms run smoothly.
The results of this study will help you benchmark your AEC firm in all areas related to benefits and compensation. The 2019 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey of AEC Firms provides you with industry statistics on policies and procedures, so you can support your policy decisions with hard data.
Use the 2019 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey to
- Ensure your firm's benefits and policies are competitive with industry norms, to help you recruit and retain employees.
- Identify HR operating expenses that you can — or can’t — afford to cut
- Benchmark your firm’s medical, dental, and life insurance packages.
- Support your firm’s paid-time-off and other policies with hard data on industry norms
- Find out if firms are projecting benefits increases and make sure your budget aligns with the industry
- Get data on HR directors’ typical backgrounds, education, roles, and compensation.
The key to growing your firm and reaching your strategic goals often rests with the quality of your employees, and the quality of your firm's policies, procedures, and benefits is critical to hiring and retaining a top-notch workforce. The data presented in the 2019 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey is broken down by firm type, size, region, and other important factors, so you can make accurate comparisons between your firm and others.