More from this collection
2017 VIP Bundle (Value, Income, Profit)
The VIP Bundle includes:
The 2017 Financial Performance Benchmarking Package
The 2017 Valuation Benchmarking Package
The 2017 Engineering Firm Salary Surveys ~ (Region of choice)
The 2017 Financial Performance Benchmarking Package combines Zweig Groups traditional report, as well as a comprehensive Excel-based tool for firm leaders to make real-time decisions that impact firm performance and profitability.
The 2017 Financial Performance Benchmarking Package includes:
- Key financial statistics. This chapter includes net service revenue and profitability measures, labor multipliers, turnover rates, and professional/technical to administrative staff ratios, and so much more. In addition to detailed breakdowns of all the data by firm type, staff size, region of headquarters, growth rate, and client base, we’ve also included seven years of trend data.
- Personnel costs. Five major types of personnel costs: payroll taxes; vacation, holiday & sick leave; group insurance; pension, profit sharing & 401(k) plans; and bonuses are measured them against standard benchmarks so you can make comparisons between any firm & others. Data are included for the past five years so you can see how historical spending compares. This section also includes data on workers’ compensation premiums and claims.
- Other financial statistics. In addition to all the above information, additional topics– everything from financial software applications to cash flow reports and professional liability insurance.
The 2017 Valuation Benchmarking Package combines Zweig Groups traditional valuation report, as well as a comprehensive Excel-based tool for firm leaders to make real-time decisions that can impact firm Value.
The 2017 Valuation Benchmarking Package includes:
- Zweig Group's exclusive Z-Formulas quickly calculate out how much your firm is worth. Simply input seven factors: staff size, net revenue, backlog, EBITDA, profit, book value, and interest bearing debt, for a rough value for any industry firm.
- Over 120 case studies can be used to make reliable comparisons of value between your firm and others in the industry
- See how growth rate, staff size, firm age, and other factors affect firm value
- A chapter on valuation practices and ways to enhance value for design and environmental consulting firms.
The 2017 Engineering Firm Salary Surveys are the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey reports for engineering firms operating in each region of the U.S.
The 2017 Engineering Firm Salary Surveys will help you:
- Compare your staff's salaries to those in firms just like your own
- Find out what the normal salary range is for every type and level of position in engineering firms
- See how salaries change as firms grow in size and help you prepare for your own firm's future
- Evaluate salaries on a state-by-state and regional basis
- If you have offices in more than one state, see where employees are earning the most—and the least
- See how salaries have changed over the years with trend data
- Each regional survey includes data for a wide range of technical staff—from civil, structural, electrical, mechanical, geotechnical, environmental, and traffic/transportation engineers, to architects, landscape architects, planners, construction managers, and land surveyors. Technical staff data are broken into five levels—entry-level, project engineer, project manager, department head, and principal.
- The report also shows salaries for management positions—such as presidents, CEOs, CFOs, branch managers, and others—as well as IT, marketing, and administrative staff. Descriptions and average years of experience are included for all titles in the survey. Data are clearly broken out by state or region and firm size so you can make comparisons between your firm and others just like it.